- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded and squeeze dried zucchini (measure after it’s been squeezed as much as possible)
- 1 cup corn (fresh corn off of the cob tastes best)
- 1 cup julienne or shaved carrots
- 2 cups freshly grated smoked gouda, divided
- 2 teaspoons Chupacabra Chop Haus seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F. To a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, heavy cream, and Chop Haus seasoning. Whisk to combine. Next, add in the zucchini, carrots, corn, and 1 1/2 cups of the gouda. Using a spatula, mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly sprayed 9″ Deep Dish Pie Plate evenly dispersing the ingredients. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of smoked gouda. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the middle barely jiggles (some jiggle is ok).
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing. It will be hot and slightly soft (it’s cheesy). Store leftovers covered and in the fridge.