- 6 cups cooked, long grain white rice
- 1 Swift Meats Pork Loin cut into eight 1 1/2” thick boneless chops (save the remaining pork loin for another meal) *see note
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons BBQ seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup carrot matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 1/2 cups white cheddar cheese sauce (or mix 1 10.5 ounce can of condensed cheese soup with 2 cups heavy cream)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white cheddar
- 3–4 strips of prosciutto, torn
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Lightly spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish. Pat the chops dry and coat each side with olive oil. Dust one side of the chops with 1 teaspoon of BBQ seasoning, rub it in, flip, and add 1 more teaspoon of BBQ seasoning.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Sear the chops for 3-4 minutes on each side, not crowding the pan. Place the chops on a plate and repeat until all of the chops are seared.
- To the 9×13” pan, add the cooked rice and spread it into an even layer. Place the 8 chops into the rice. Sprinkle on the carrots and nestle the broccoli in between the chops and rice. Pour over the cheese sauce and sprinkle with the remaining BBQ seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil and insert a thermometer. The chops should read around 135-140F). If not, cover and bake for a few more minutes. When at that temp, remove the foil, and add the remaining cheese and prosciutto. Pop it back into the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the prosciutto is just crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
For the pork loin, use a thin knife to remove any excess fat or silver skin before cooking