- 1 16-ounce bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup sliced leeks, thin rounds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
Creamy Sweet Maple Mayo Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- In a bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients, taste for seasonings and set aside. It should be sweet with a hint of tang from the acid.
- In a large bowl, add the slaw mix, shredded carrot, shallot, leeks, cranberries, and pecans. Give it a mix to combine.
- Give the dressing a few more whisks then pour this overtop of the slaw. Mix to evenly coat the slaw mix. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Mix again before serving.