- 3.5 pound Swift Meats Boneless Pork Shoulder Butt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Chupacabra Ribnoxious BBQ Seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups chicken or pork stock
- 2 chipotle peppers (plus optional 2 Tablespoons of Adobo sauce)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cups Jack Daniel’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce, divided plus additional for serving
- Pat the pork dry and season all sides with the BBQ Seasoning.
- Add the oil to your Instant Pot and turn on to Saute. Once hot, sear the pork on all sides to create a crust. ~5-6 minutes. Remove from the pot and set to the side.
- To the pot pour in the stock and use a wooden spoon to scrape off any of the bits on the bottom (that’s flavor!). Pour in 1 cup of the BBQ sauce and add in the chipotle peppers (and adobo sauce), stir to combine.
- Place the pork back into the pot, close the lid, lock it, and set it to 52 minutes on HIGH pressure with a natural release. My Instant Pot automatically unlocks when the pressure is released. If you have an older model, it should take about 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the meat from the pot and set it on a platter or in a large bowl to pull. Discard half of the liquid from the pot and turn it on to Saute. Reduce the liquid by 1/4-1/2 scraping up the bottom. Add in the pulled pork, and stir to coat evenly. Add in the cranberries and remaining 1 cup of BBQ sauce stirring to combine and coat evenly. Saute for just a few minutes or until you see the cranberries start to burst. Once all of most of them have popped, remove them from the pot and plate.
- Serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.