- 2 Large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 14.5 oz cans of plain diced tomatoes
- 1–2 Jalapeños seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup large white onion, chopped
- 1–2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4–1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place all ingredients into a blender in the order listed.
- Pulse until all the ingredients are well mixed and salsa has a consistent texture. You do NOT want to puree this!
- Put in a bowl and cover.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour. The longer you let it set, the better it tastes!