- 2 slices of low-fat ham or turkey breast
- 2 wedges of low fat cheese
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- , cut into 4 wedges
- 2 Tbl Hummus
- 2 carrot/celery/Jicama sticks
- Spread 1 Tbl of hummus on each piece of meat.
- Towards the lower third of the meat (closest towards you), add the cheese.
- If adding a veggie, add the stick either on top or in front of the cheese.
- Add 2 pieces of hardboiled egg on top of the cheese/veggie.
- Starting at the side closest to you, roll the meat up and over the filling.
- While you’re rolling you can either roll it completely exposing the ends like I did or you can tuck in the sides as you roll it making it more buritto-like.
- If you’re eating this for lunch you could serve this with a side of Crispy Chick Peas!