- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup really good tequila
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients minus the chicken in a glass bowl mixing well.
- Add the chicken, cover and allow it to marinate for a half hour at room temp. Do not let this sit for more than 30 minutes as the acid in the juices will cook the chicken.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes each side or until the internal temperature is 165.