- 2 Eggs
- 2 green onions, minced (green and white parts)
- 2 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1lb grated potatoes, drained very well (or you can use shredded ready to cook hash browns)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease muffin tin with butter or non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, Parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, thyme, dill and basil.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Add in the bacon, onions and chives, blend.
- Give the potatoes one last good squeeze to drain off any excess liquid.
- Fill muffin tin to the top.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes if using mini muffin tin or 25-28 if using standard size muffin tin.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula or knife, gently remove from the pans onto a cooling rack.
If you wanted you could added shredded cheese and cooked sausage to this too.