- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 8 ounces of flaked crab
- 25 to 30 wonton squares or 8 egg roll wrappers cut into quarters.
- Canola oil for brushing the wontons
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together but wontons and oil.
- Brush each wonton wrapper with oil and place in a mini muffin tin having the edges stick out and over the top.
- Fill with filling (about a 1/2 -1 tsp).
- Take opposite corners of the wonton and gently “pinch together”.
- Repeat with the remaining corners – you want it to just slightly form a point. They will open slightly when cooking – that’s OK.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown/desired crispiness. Keep in mind that they will crisp up slightly more when they are removed from the pan and allowed to slightly cool.