- 1 cup Frozen Banana Slices
- 1/4 cup Syntrax Nectar Sweets Double Stuffed Cookie Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 tsp chocolate extract
- 1–2 tsp chocolate syrup (can be fat free/sugar free)
- 1 Tbl unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbl sugar
- 1 tsp flour
- Sprinkles and a crushed cookie for garnish
- To garnish the rim of the glass with sprinkles dip your finger in some water and gently run your finger around the rim. On a side note, you can dip your finger in light corn syrup and use that as well.
- Roll the wet rim in sprinkles. Set aside.
- In a blender, and in this order, add the frozen banana slices, protein powder, cocoa powder, sugar, flour, milk, extract and syrup.
- Pulse the blender a few times to start to break up the chunks.
- Blend/whip until desired consistency. Add more milk if you want a thinner shake. This is pretty thick.
- Garnish with a crushed cookie.
Flavors – If you want, you can use any boxed cake mix in lieu of the sugar/flour/cocoa powder. If you do, use 2 Tbl of boxed mix. The flavors then are endless!