- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 1/2 cups chopped strawberries, divided
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups ginger snaps, broken into pieces, divided
- In a bowl gently fold the pudding mix into the Cool Whip.
- Add in 2 cups marshmallows and coconut and gently mix in.
- Add in 1/2 cup each of the blueberries and strawberries.
- Gently mix in.
- In a large bowl, add in a third of the cool whip mixture, followed by a third of the blueberries, a third of third of the remaining cup of marshmallows, a third of the strawberries and a third of the gingersnaps.
- Repeat the layers.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.