- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly spray a 9×13” metal pan and then line with parchment (leaving a 1” overhang). Spray the parchment paper and set the pan aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces and flatten out each piece on a lightly floured board to a 4” round circle. Place 1/4 piece of cheese on the dough followed by a meatball, a teaspoon of marinara then one additional piece of cheese. Gently pull up the edges to form a purse.
- Gently pinch the ends together and tuck into itself until tightly sealed. Place seam side down in the pan. Repeat until all the dough is used up – you’ll place the dough balls side by side. It’s okay that they touch barely but don’t overcrowd as they will expand.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops with the melted butter. Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Bake for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional marinara.