- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1–2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 30–50 lollipop white lollipop sticks (no more than 3″ in length)
- Place a marshmallow on the end of each lollipop stick.
- In a microwave dish add the chips and peanut butter.
- Heat for 15 seconds and stir.
- Heat in 10-15 second increments until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes as you want it just slightly thicker.
- Dip each marshmallow end into the mixture coating as little or as much as you want. You’re going for a realistic effect here.
- Set on your serving tray and enjoy!