So with Halloween in a few short weeks, it’s time to get out your creepiest and scariest food recipes. I have friends that LOVE to freak people out with gory type foods. Stuff that’ll make you go “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! There’s no way I’m eating that.. oh wait, it’s not real spiders in the cookies??? Gimme some!”
This one recipe that surely will raise your gross factor. Kids will just LOVE this cause it’s gross and disgusting… and it tastes delicious!
I know, right! Like totally gross! Almost repulsive! How dare I post this, THIS on such a reputable website, huh? It’s Halloween and Halloween is about creepy, spooky and food! Why not make your foods creepy and spooky!
What’s funny is Mr. Fantabulous sees me in the kitchen mixing up the ‘wax’ then he sees me leave the kitchen and head into the bathroom, bring in the box of cotton swabs. The look on his face was priceless. I just chuckled and went along my way.
About 10-15 minutes later he came into the kitchen, saw what I made and made such a look of “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!” that I literally chuckled out loud.
Well to gross him out even more, I started to tug on my ear telling him that it felt so much better now that I cleaned them. Then I proceeded to pick one of these up and put the ‘earwax’ in my mouth and eat it.
Folks I thought he was going to yak! I almost died as when I went to laugh I snorted and snorted up the marshmallow that was in my mouth into the back of my throat! I couldn’t stop laughing and coughing at the same time. He just shook his head, told me there was “something wrong with” me and left the room.
I am PRAYING when he asks for dinner he says to surprise him. He’s getting a plate of Itsy Bitsy Spider Cookies and these! MUAHAHAHA!Print
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1–2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 30–50 lollipop white lollipop sticks (no more than 3″ in length)
- Place a marshmallow on the end of each lollipop stick.
- In a microwave dish add the chips and peanut butter.
- Heat for 15 seconds and stir.
- Heat in 10-15 second increments until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes as you want it just slightly thicker.
- Dip each marshmallow end into the mixture coating as little or as much as you want. You’re going for a realistic effect here.
- Set on your serving tray and enjoy!