- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 4 ounces Albacore Tuna, rinsed and flaked into chunks
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbl sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded pecorino
- Fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- In a blender or food processor add the onion, vinegar, sugar, mustard, & salt and mix until combined.
- With the blender/food processor running, add the oils in a thin stream.
- Add poppy seeds and pulse just until mixed.
- Set aside.
Assemble the Salad
- In a bowl add the spinach, mushrooms, albacore, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Add the cheese and add a pinch of fresh grated black pepper.
- Drizzle with the raspberry vinaigrette.