- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 4 ounces Albacore Tuna, rinsed and flaked into chunks
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded pecorino
- Fresh black pepper
- In a blender or food processor add the onion, vinegar, sugar, mustard, & salt and mix until combined.
- With the blender/food processor running, add the oils in a thin stream.
- Add poppy seeds and pulse just until mixed.
- Set aside.
Assemble the Salad
- In a bowl add spinach, mushrooms, albacore, cranberries, and sunflower seeds.
- Add the cheese and add a pinch of freshly grated black pepper.
- Drizzle with the raspberry vinaigrette.