- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 4 tsp gelatin
- 2 8 ounce bricks cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate shavings
- 1–2 pounds of strawberries *depends on the size of berries
- In a bowl mix together the Bailey’s and gelatin.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in the fridge.
- In a clean bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals the Bailey’s. ~about 45 seconds to a minute until the gelatin is dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk together. Allow to cool slightly.
- Strain the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese and mix with a rubber spatula.
- Fold in the whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Core the strawberries and hull out the insides.
- Place the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag and fill the strawberries with the mixture.
- Top with shaved chocolate if desired.
- Keep cold.
As mentioned you could dip these in chocolate before you fill them.