- 6 – 10” round tortilla shells, softened
- 12 slices Virginia baked ham (roughly 10” round if possible)
- 6 slices large round Colby Cheese, sliced (10” round if possible – if not, double up on your cheese)
- 6–8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 12 baby whole dill pickles (about 1 jar, 32 ounces) drained and dried
- Decorative Skewers
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and mix until soft and creamy. You want it spreadable.
- Lay 1 tortilla shell flat and spread a thin layer of cream cheese over top it.
- Place 2 slices of ham on top of that.
- Place 1 slice of cheese over that.
- Place 2 pickles end to end and roll up the tortilla tightly.
- Cover with plastic wrap, securing snuggly and chill for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap and cut with a serrated knife into 1/2” slices.
- Insert a skewer through the pinwheel but not going all the way through the other side.
- Serve and enjoy!