- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup baby bell peppers (red, yellow and orange) seeded and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
- Get 2 large salad plates (or one big one if you’re super hungry).
- Place 1 cup of baby arugula and 1 cup baby spinach leaves in the middle
- Top with 1/2 cup of the sliced peppers on top of each plate.
- Top 1/2 cup crumbled feta on top of each plate.
- Sprinkle on the dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Top with Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing