- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced in half and divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- In a blender or food processor add the raspberries, onion, vinegar, sugar, mustard, & salt and mix until combined.
- With the blender/food processor running, add the oils in a thin stream.
- Add poppy seeds and pulse just until mixed.
- Set aside.
Assemble the Salad
- On 2 plates place 2 cups of spinach on each.
- Next add evenly divide the blueberries, strawberries and cheese on top.
- Drizzle with the raspberry vinaigrette.
Other salad additions:
– sliced almonds or pecans
– cooked sliced chicken breast
– slices of oranges and peaches