- On each of the 16 waffle section spread 1-2 Tbl of hot fudge sauce on top.
- Place the waffle sections on a baking tray and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the waffle sections from the freezer and top 8 of the waffle sections with 1/2 cup of softened ice cream. You can add more if you like but you want at least 1/2” thick layer of ice cream.
- Gently spread the ice cream to the edges of the waffle.
- Top with the remaining 8 waffle sections, fudge side down.
- Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag.
- Store in the freezer.
- To eat let sit out for a minute or two.