- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water (if making gluten free increase the water to 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup flour (regular or gluten free)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp chocolate extract
- Chocolate cream spread
- Fresh raspberries
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight if possible
- Melt a tsp of butter in a crepe pan over medium heat.
- Pour 2 ounces of batter in the center of the pan and swirl around in circles to spread evenly. *If making gluten free, you will have to spread this out with a rubber tipped spatula)
- Cook for 30 seconds to a minute on one side (until lightly golden).
- Flip and cook for 15 seconds.
- Plate and repeat.
- To serve spread a Tbl of chocolate cream spread on the lower quarter of the crepe.
- Top with a few raspberries.
- Fold in half and half again.