- 4 6-8″ long Soft ‘n Chewy Hoagie Rolls cut length-wise but not all the way through
- 16 slices sliced fresh roasted turkey breast *can use more if you like more meat
- 12–16 slices Asiago Cheese (or any white melty cheese) *can use more if you like it super cheesy
- Spicy Red Pepper Jelly
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat broiler with the rack in the middle.
- Place the buns open side up (make sure the buns are opened) on a baking sheet.
- Put the buns in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until the insides of the bun are slightly toasted.
- Remove the buns from the oven and on the bottom half of the bun place 4 slices of the roasted turkey.
- On the other side of the bun place 4 slices of the Asiago cheese.
- Return the pan to the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted but not gooey.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread 2-3 tablespoon of the Spicy Red Pepper Jelly over top of the turkey for each roll.
- Place one cup of the baby spinach leaves on top of the jelly on each roll.
- Close the roll and gentle press down to ‘seal’ the sandwich.