- 8 ounces mascarpone, softened
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted and softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon flour, toasted
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract
- 2–3 tablespoon whole milk (or cream)
- 1 cup cubed brownie chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Put the flour on the pan, spread it out and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, transfer to a bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Once the flour is cooled, in a separate bowl, beat together mascarpone and butter until smooth and creamy.To the flour bowl. whisk together the flour, cocoa, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Turn off the mixer and add in the flour mixture and the confectioners’ sugar.
- Carefully/slowly turn your mixer on (and possibly off a few times to avoid everything blowing out) to combine. The mixture will be super thick. Add in the extract and milk and mix with a spatula until until desired thickness (will thicken up once chilled).
- Fold in brownie chunks. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, strawberries… a spoon!