- 1 – 3.4 ounce instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 Tbl melted and cooled dark chocolate (you want it soft)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup less 2 Tbl heavy cream
- Place a medium-large bowl (I use metal) with beaters in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill it.
- When ready to make the mouse, remove the bowl and beaters from the fridge.
- In the bowl add in the white chocolate pudding mix, hot chocolate, milk and cream.
- Starting your beaters off on low, slowly blend the mixture together. ~1-2 minutes.
- Slowly increase the beaters to medium high and start to whip.
- As the mixture starts to thicken up add in 1 Tbl at a time of the soft dark chocolate incorporating before adding in the next.
- The mixture will be thick and fluffy in about 5-6 minutes.
- Grab 4-6 pretty Parfait Glass and place enough mousse to fill up 1/3 of the way.
- Place a Tbl of the mini marshmallow bits on top.
- Pour the ganache over top of the bits dividing evenly.
- Add the rest of the mousse on top of each parfait.
- Garnish with the remaining bits and chocolate curls.
- Place the mixture into your serving cups.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
If you wanted you could easily take this filling and layer it in a chocolate cookie and or brownie/cake trifle!