- 4 Outshine Strawberry Simply Yogurt Bars, rough chopped
- 1 frozen Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bars, rough chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Line a 9×13” or quarter sheet metal pan with parchment paper leaving 1” overhang.
- Over a double boiler melt the white chocolate until smooth and creamy.
- When the chocolate is completely melted slowly add in pieces of the chopped Outshine Strawberry Simply Yogurt Bars. The mixture may seize but keep stirring as it will smooth out. Continue adding until all of the yogurt bars have been incorporated and melted in.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the greek yogurt. The mixture will be creamy, smooth and thick.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Working fast, top with chunks of the Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bars and the chopped strawberries.
- Place the pan into the freezer (uncovered) lying flat and freeze until solid. ~4-5 hours.
- Once solid, remove the pan from the freezer and working quickly, use a sharp knife and chop into small portions.
- Store in a freezer-safe container.