- 6 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 10.5 ounce bag of mini marshmallows (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 6 cups Cinnamon PEBBLES cereal
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar mixture (1/2 cup sugar plus 2 tablespoon cinnamon)
- 1 cup chocolate frosting *optional
- Line a 13×9” pan with parchment paper leaving a 1” overhang and lightly spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the cereal; set aside.
- In a medium non-stick saucepan, add the butter over medium-low heat. When the butter melts add in the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat, add in salt, cinnamon and brown sugar, and stir just to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and with a sprayed spatula stir to mix.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Set aside and allow to cool for one hour.
- Grabbing the parchment paper, lift the bars out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut the bars into 3 columns lengthways in 1” pieces.
- Roll each individual bar in the cinnamon sugar mixture. At this point, spread some chocolate frosting on top and serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.