- 4 slices of toasted bread
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1 tsp of kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbl grated parmesan cheese
- 3 large basil leaves, minced
- 3 Tbl heavy cream *or milk
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 8–12 roasted tomato slices
- Microgreens for garnish
Make the Basil Cream Drizzle
- In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream basil leaves, oregano, cream, cheese 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper. Put the mixture in a squeeze bottle. Set aside.
Make the Avocado Topping
- In a bowl add the avocados, remaining salt, pepper, garlic powder. Smash with a fork and mix together until desired consistency.
Assemble the toast
- Evenly divide the avocado topping overtop of the toast and spread to cover the toast.
- Add 3-4 roasted tomato slices. Drizzle on the basil cream. Garnish with microgreens and serve immediately.
If you have basil cream drizzle left, store in the fridge for up to 2 days.