- 2 Simple Pizza Dough Balls
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar, divided
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup ranch, regular
- 1/2 cup hot sauce/buffalo sauce
- 3 green onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped small (not shredded)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, full fat
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 Tbl buttermilk ranch seasoning
Make The Ranch Dipping Sauce
- In a food processor, blend together the sour cream, ricotta, and buttermilk ranch seasoning. Blend until combined. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to serve the pizza.
Make The Pizza Dough
- Mix the dough per the Simple Pizza Dough Balls instructions and let it perform the first rise. Once risen, bring the dough balls to room temperature if they were in the fridge.
- Add the canola oil to 2 flat pizza pans and, using a pastry brush, brush the bottom and sides with the canola oil.
- Place the dough ball on a lightly floured board and stretch out to a 12-13″x3-5″ rectangle. it’s OK if it doesn’t stretch out first. You just want to stretch it out into a rectangle.
- Place the lightly stretched dough to the oiled pizza pans and gently press it out towards the edges as much as possible without ripping it. If the dough springs back it’s ok. Cover the pan and dough with sprayed plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes to an hour or until the dough has puffed and spread out more towards the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 550F placing the rack on the lower third of the oven with a pizza stone on it. Add one more rack to the upper third. As the oven is heating up, uncover the pizza and gently push the dough out towards the edges of the flatbread pans.
- Once the oven is heated up, you want to par-bake the pizza crust. Place the flatbread pans on the pizza stone (lower third rack) and bake for 7-9 minutes or until the crust has just started to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and add the toppings.
Make the Buffalo Chicken mixture
- While the pizzas shells are cooking, make the buffalo mixture. In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup each white and yellow cheddar, 1/4 cup mozzarella, ranch, and hot sauce/buffalo sauce until well blended. Stir in the chicken and half of the onion until combined.
Make the Pizza
- To the parbaked flatbread pizzas, evenly divide the buffalo chicken mixture and spread on top of each pizza crust. Next, in a bowl mix together the remaining cheeses and then add the cheese mixture evenly between both pizza crusts.
- Bake the pizza at 550, lower rack for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the mixture is heated all the way through.
- Remove from the oven and, using a spatula or long server, carefully remove the pizza from the pan and place on a serving/cutting board. Cut the pizza into serving slices and top each piece, if desired, with ranch dipping sauce. Garnish with remaining green onions and enjoy!
*Prep time does not include making the pizza dough
- Stretch the dough out to cover the whole pan., par bake and top per the recipe above.