- 1 16-ounce bag coleslaw
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2–3/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper
- In a bowl add the coleslaw mix and onions. Stir with a fork just to mix up.
- Add 1/2 cup of honey mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix to incorporate.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, stir and, if needed add the remaining honey mustard for a creamier coleslaw.
Time does not include chill time in the fridge.