- 1 1/2 cups Cookie Butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (start off with 2 Tbl)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits or English toffee bits
- 3 Tbl mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and cookie butter. Using a hand mixer, mix until creamy and combined scraping down the sides from time to time.
- Add in the salt and confectioners’ sugar, mix until incorporated. Add in the cream 2 Tbl at a time until it’s creamy and smooth. The mixture will firm up when chilled.
- Add in all but 3 Tbl of the chocolate toffee bits and, using a spatula, mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, sprinkle on the rest of the toffee bits, and the mini chocolate chips. Cover and chill for at least 30.
- Remove from the fridge 15-20 minutes prior to serving. Serve with cookies, pretzels, cinnamon sugar tortillas.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Time does not include chilling time