Creamy Biscoff Cookie Butter blended into the most decadent cheesecake dip with bits of chocolate and toffee. It’s like heaven on a spoon!
Oh cookie butter how I love you! You’re so luscious, creamy, and perfectly delicious! Have you tried it yet?
It’s basically ground Speculass (Speculoos) cookies mixed with spices and some coconut oil that is seriously AWESOME in a jar!
Speculoos – what is it?
Essentially it’s a spiced cookie that has a shortbread type crumb. It’s a crispy cookie with tons of warming spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and tons of butter.
Just like most of us have an obsession with peanut butter, cookie butter is the answer for those that have peanut allergies or just freaking love those speculoos cookies.
And of course, why wouldn’t I take that delicious spread and transform it into a cheesecake dip?!
It’s really only a few ingredients that either you probably have on hand or are easily found at your local grocery store. In addition, I’ve linked below where you can buy the items you need to make this online. Trust me, you’re going to want to buy the cookie butter in larger sizes!
- Cookie Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Confectioners’ Sugar & salt
- Heavy Cream
- Heath Chocolate Toffee Bits
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cookies for dipping
Let’s Make Cookie Butter Dip
This dip only takes minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to chill. Easy, peasy!
- In a bowl, add the softened cream cheese and cookie butter.
- Using a hand mixer, mix until well combined and creamy.
Cream the mixture until it’s smooth and creamy. If necessary, use a spatula and scrape down the sides.
- Add in the salt and confectioners’ sugar and slowly mix to combine.
- Add in the heavy cream and mix until blended.
- Add in all but 3 tablespoon of the chocolate toffee bits and, using a spatula, blend until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and sprinkle on the remaining toffee bits and the mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
How to Serve & Store
When you’re ready to serve this, take it out for about 15-20 minutes so it can take the chill off. This way it’s super easy to dip/spread on cookies.
To store, cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. I would not recommend freezing this as when you freeze items with cream cheese they can tend to separate and turn gritty.
The Perfect Party Dip
This is one of those dips that are perfect for movie night, game night, or for the big game.
This also works AMAZINGLY well on a dessert charcuterie board too! I’m thinking Valentine’s day with this as the star with some assorted chocolates, caramels, cookies, and some melted ganache.
Yeah, think about that last thing… melted ganache AND cookie butter!
While it’s hard to not just dive in spoon first, you really should serve it with stuff. Some of my favorite items are:
- Biscoff Cookies – because why not?!
- Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Cinnamon Toast Crostini
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
Recipe Substitutions & Additions
- Cookie Butter – Peanut butter or any other nut butter
- Cream Cheese – Mascarpone is a great substitute
- Toffee Bits – you can use mini cinnamon chips or omit
- Nuts – toasted, chopped macadamia or pecans
- 1 1/2 cups Cookie Butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (start off with 2 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits or English toffee bits
- 3 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and cookie butter. Using a hand mixer, mix until creamy and combined scraping down the sides from time to time.
- Add in the salt and confectioners’ sugar, mix until incorporated. Add in the cream 2 tablespoon at a time until it’s creamy and smooth. The mixture will firm up when chilled.
- Add in all but 3 tablespoon of the chocolate toffee bits and, using a spatula, mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, sprinkle on the rest of the toffee bits, and the mini chocolate chips. Cover and chill for at least 30.
- Remove from the fridge 15-20 minutes prior to serving. Serve with cookies, pretzels, cinnamon sugar tortillas.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Time does not include chilling time
Keywords: Biscoff Cookie Butter Cheesecake Dip, no bake cheesecake dip, cookie butter cream cheese spread, biscoff dip, cookie butter pretzels, speculoos spread, speculoos dip, toffee cheesecake dip, chocolate chip cheesecake dip