- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles, patted dry
- 2 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic, fresh or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped small,
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar (white and yellow)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1–2 bags of mini bell peppers, seeded
- In a bowl all of the ingredients except the bell peppers to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Starting with a teaspoon, spoon in the mixture into the pepper just barely overstuffing it. If desired, dip into shredded cheese.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.