- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2–3 tablespoon heavy cream *optional
- Slice, pit, and scoop out the flesh from the avocado to a bowl or mortar & pestle
- Add the Everything Bagel Seasoning and red pepper flakes. With the back of a fork (or pestle), smash down the cream cheese and avocado mixing in the seasonings until desired consistency.
- *If a creamier thinner texture is desired add in the heavy cream one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Spread on toast, bagels, or use with veggies and chips.
- To store leftovers, press plastic wrap directly onto the remaining spread covering the whole surface area completely and store in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If any oxidation occurs, you can scrape that part off, discard and enjoy the rest!