- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles, patted dry
- 2 Tbl dill pickle juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic, fresh or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped small,
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar (white and yellow)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 6–8 Flour Tortillas (warmed) or Keto Cheese Wraps
- 6–8 large bib/butter lettuce leaves
- In a bowl all of the ingredients except the tortillas and lettuce to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Take your room, temp, or warmed soft flour tortillas, and, at the bottom third of a tortilla, add a few leaves of lettuce followed by 1/4-1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Fold in the sides and roll up to close the wrap. Roll the bottom of the tortilla up and over the filling.
- Repeat for the rest of the wraps.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in the fridge.