- 6–8 tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 French Echalion shallots (or 3 large regular ones)
- 1 tsp each sea salt & crushed peppercorns
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbl fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Crostini, toast, naan
- Preheat oven to 400F. To a baking dish add the tomatoes, garlic, shallots, seasonings, half of the oregano, and olive oil. Give it a stir.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the oven, and carefully smash the garlic and tomatoes. Stir them and top them with the feta. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the feta gets soft.
- Serve immediately.
3925.4 g384.2 mg40.4 g9.1 g3.6 g11.1 mg