- John Boos Maple Classic Reversible Wood End Grain Chopping Block, 20″x 15″ x 2.25
- 2 cups prepared Charred Corn Salsa
- 2 cups pepper salsa
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 2 cups queso or spinach queso
- 2 cups queso blanco
- 16 ounces each of Tortilla Chips, Fritos, Doritos, Flavored Tortilla Chips
- Place 5 bowls of your favorite dips; putting the tallest bowl in the middle.
- Next, start with your larger chips first and position them closest with the most appropriate dip. Again, there are no rules for this. Here I started with the tortilla chips
- Next, add the next chips. In my case, the Fritos. And yes, allow them to overlap some.
- Then follow that with the 3rd type of chip or for me, the Black Bean Chips, still overlapping.
- Finally, add the last set of chips and serve!