- 400-gram pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup each white cheddar & WMLM mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp each dried oregano & basil
- 1–1.5 cups sliced pepperoni (measuring with your heart)
- 1 Tbl softened butter
- Roll out the dough into a 12″x15″ rectangle.
- Sprinkle on half of the herbs then top with a thin layer of sauce, cheese, & pepperoni. Roll up tightly into a log roughly 12-13″ long, slice into 1” round pieces, and place into a buttered pan Emile Henry Chicago Deep Dish Baker. You should have 12 rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise for 45-60 minutes.
- While the rolls are proofing in the pan, preheat the Big Green Egg to 425 F with the convEGGtor in place. You’re cooking this for indirect heat.
- When the rolls are proofed, remove the plastic and place the pan into the grill. Cook it in the Egg for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pan from the Egg, and sprinkle with basil and oregano. Serve with the remaining pizza sauce.
*time does not include proofing