I can’t forget about my TKW family members that need low or no sugar but still want sweets!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves *optional
- 1 cup quick oats
- Splenda Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon for dusting
- Place the milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Whisk frequently, gently using your whisk to scrape the edges to not have the milk or spices burn on the sides of the pot.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, dump in the oats and mix with a spoon or rubber-tipped spatula for one minute or until it’s completely combined and most of the liquid is gone. ~1 minute.
- If you like your thinner, add 2-3 more Tbl of milk and stir in.
- Top each bowl with Splenda Brown Sugar (Start off with 1/2 tsp and about a 1/4 tsp of cinnamon).
If you use regular oats, cook for 7-10 minutes.