- Peel the banana and split in half, lengthwise and place in shallow serving bowl so they nestle against the sides of the bowl.
- Place the ice cream scoops in the center of the bowl in this order – vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
- Spoon the pineapple topping on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Spoon the strawberry vanilla bean topping on top of the strawberry.
- Spoon the hot fudge sauce on top of the chocolate ice cream.
- Top each scoop of ice cream then with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle on crushed nuts.
- Top with a cherry or 3.