- Place 1/2 tsp butter in a 10” round skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- When the butter has melted and the edges begin to bubble, place 1 tortilla down.
- Place 1/2 cup of cheddar on the tortilla leaving a 1/2” edge.
- Next place 1/4 cup of the refried beans on one half of the tortilla (the side closest facing you).
- Place 1/2 cup of the fajita meat and veggies on top of the beans. Again, you only want to cover half of the tortilla as you’ll be folding this over.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges start to crisp and get slightly browned. If it gets browned too fast, reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Place 1/4 cup of the chopped lettuce and tomatoes on top.
- Using a spatula, gently take the side furthest away from you and fold it up over the toppings.
- Gently use the back of your spatula to press it down. It should be golden brown and shouldn’t require flipping.
- Cook for 30 seconds or until the cheese starts to melt. If you need to flip it, use a wide spatula and a free hand (watch as it will be hot) and working fast, flip it.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
This works awesome with chicken or shrimp fajita meat as well!