I have to give props to Sugarbelle as she designed this amazing cookie! I *WISH* I had the patience and talent to create these things! I cannot, for the life of me, draw a stick figure let alone draw like this. I just ‘found’ her this morning and already am loving her site!
So wow, it’s New Years Eve! Man, where did 2011 go? It’s been a rather eventful year to say the least.
- 4 surgeries for Mr. Fantabulous (the man is a genius but has the grace of a hippo! He really should be permanently wrapped in bubble wrap! love you baby!).
- No wait… I think there were more surgeries/injuries than that. God is it sad that I’ve actually lost count???
- New Years Resolution #1 – wrap husband in bubble wrap and duct tape to wall!
- The launching of The Kitchen Whisperer, LLC – YEAH!!!
- New Years Resolution #2 – Expand, expand, EXPAND!
- Construction nightmares at the house… we’re not talking little ones either! God, I can’t imagine what our life would have been like had we not had the excavator! Oy!
- New Years Resolution #3 – Finish construction in hopes of relocating next year. (Okay this is really for Mr. Fantabulous as I’m not allowed to touch power tools but I at least look good in a hard hat so that counts… right???)
- Work – working 9 bajillion hours.
- New Years Resolution #4 – Spend more time at home with Mr. Fantabulous.
- Weight… *&^%$#@!!!
- New Years Resolution #5 – Exercise, exercise and exercise and then KEEP at it! That’s my biggest problem really. I just don’t exercise as much as I should. It’s tough when you commute almost 3 hours a day, work 10 -12 hour days, run TKW and try to have family time. Working out is the LAST THING on my mind. But I need to make it a high priority. I want to enjoy my old age with my hubby and without having him cart my big ol’ butt around!
- Time Management – this year just zoomed by without 1 real vacation.
- New Years Resolution #6 – Slow down and take time to enjoy the moments I have now with my husband, family and friends. Travel and just take a breath.
- Thinking outside of the box – this year with TKW I really was able to expand my kitchen knowledge and allow my creativity side to flourish. From the Rapsberry Cheesecake Babka to all of the new Biscotti flavors, the Breads to Pizzas I was able to create some new and exciting dishes.
- New Years Resolution #7 – Develop Take ‘n Bake items for those with busy lifestyles that may not be able to make a home cooked meal.
- TKW website – Well it’s going quite nicely but we need to take it up a notch
- New Years Resolution #8 – Create online menus and shopping cart plus introduce shipping capability.
- Love – Honestly every day I see Mr. Fantabulous I smile and am reminded that I truly am the luckiest person out there. To have someone love you unconditionally is the greatest gift one can receive.
- Not a New Years Resolution but rather a solemn vow (again) – to continue to love unconditionally, support unconditionally and walk through life together hand in hand with my splitapart I love you baby!
So from our kitchen to yours, wishing you a Blessed New Year full of love, prosperity and joy!