We won’t discuss just how much of this I ate one night.
That’s between me, the bowl and my stretchy pants…
Roasted Corn Avocado Black Bean Chutney
Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook
Did you make this recipe?Leave a review
- 2 Avocados cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of fresh roasted corn (can substitute thawed and drained frozen corn)
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 small red onion minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon 1 1/2teaspoon salt (depends on taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced (or can you 1 to 1 1/2teaspoon red pepper flakes)
- 1 good handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sauté the corn in the melted butter for 5-7 minutes, mixing well. Do not brown.
- Set aside to cool
- Combine remaining ingredients stirring gently.
- Add cooled corn.
- Cover tightly and store in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with chips, use as salsa chutney.
Recipe Reviews & Comments
The Contessa (Linda) says
This will be luscious with a grilled chicken breast and Cilantro Cheesy Rice. Making this one!