We won’t discuss just how much of this I ate one night.
That’s between me, the bowl and my stretchy pants…
Did you make this recipe?Leave a review
- 2 Avocados cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of fresh roasted corn (can substitute thawed and drained frozen corn)
- 2 Tbl Butter
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 small red onion minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp 1 1/2tsp. salt (depends on taste)
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced (or can you 1 to 1 1/2tsp red pepper flakes)
- 1 good handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sauté the corn in the melted butter for 5-7 minutes, mixing well. Do not brown.
- Set aside to cool
- Combine remaining ingredients stirring gently.
- Add cooled corn.
- Cover tightly and store in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with chips, use as salsa chutney.
Spread the love and share!