This. is. AWESOME!
Don’t you hate it when you make pumpkin pies but end up always having leftover filling. You put it in a container, set it in the fridge and then forget about it. Sure you could make a small batch of pumpkin cookies but this.. oh this! Mmmmm SO YUMMY! So healthy!
All the flavor, none of the guilt!Print
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbl brown sugar, packed
- 1/2–1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Whipped Cream
- Pie Fries or Graham Crackers
- In blender combine milk, yogurt, vanilla, spices and brown sugar.
- Add in the frozen pumpkin and blend until smooth and as thick/think you like.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pie fries