So remember my sharing with you those AMAZING Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Cheesy Ranch Centers – Regular and Super Hot versions ??? Well I took it one step further
While the pictures aren’t the greatest, you will COMPLETELY forget how crappy the pictures look and remember how truly amazing they taste!
These little balls from heaven (go on giggle like a 12 year old right now) are just wrapped in a blanket of melty cheese and hugged with an amazing soft and chewy pizza dough crust.
One bite of these and you will fall head over heels in LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Now again YOU have the option to make them “Wussy-TKW Style” which means just regular hot OR make ’em Buffalo Chicken Death Ball hot.
If you’re at my house and I’m them you’re probably gonna get the TKW Wussy version cause I’m a wuss but if persuaded and you want a hole burned in your tummy, I’ll make you the atomic death version.
All I know is that you NEED to make these! These Pizza Puffs are INSANE and you cannot eat just one!
… well okay you could if you made one gigunda one! *wink*Print
Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Pizza Puffs
Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook
- 1 Best Pizza Dough ball(16 ounces)
- 12 Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with cheesy ranch centers
- 6 slices sharp cheddar, cut into quarters (or Jalapeno cheese if you want it hot!)
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1–2 tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (depends on your heat level) or XTRA HOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly spray a 9×13” metal pan and then line with parchment (leaving a 1” overhang).
- Spray the parchment paper and set the pan aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces and flatten out each piece on a lightly floured board to a 4” round circle.
- Place 1/4 piece of cheese on the dough followed by a meatball then one additional piece of cheese.
- Place in the center of the dough and gently pull up the edges to form a purse.
- Gently pinch the ends together and tuck into itself until tightly sealed.
- Place seam side down in the pan.
- Repeat until all the dough is used up – you’ll place the dough balls side by side. It’s okay that they touch barely but don’t overcrowd as they will expand.
- In a bowl mix together the Frank’s and melted butter.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops with the hot sauce mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing and a side of celery.
Leave a Comment & Review