Since you know I’m all about making my own spice blends, here’s another to add to your pantry AND your holiday gift givings.
This would be an awesome addition to a basket full of home made gifts – spices, vanilla extract, seasonings, etc! I know I surely would love it!
Remember it’s never too early to start thinking about holiday gifts!Print
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/4 teaspoon ground chicken bouillon
- In a food processor place all ingredients and pulse a few times until well mixed.
- Store in a lidded container in a cool, dry place.
- 2 tablespoon of the mixture equals 1 of those 1.2 ounce seasoning packages.