Since you know I’m all about making my own spice blends, here’s another to add to your pantry AND your holiday gift givings.
This would be an awesome addition to a basket full of home made gifts – spices, vanilla extract, seasonings, etc! I know I surely would love it!
Remember it’s never too early to start thinking about holiday gifts!Print
- 3 Tbl corn starch
- 2 Tbl chili powder
- 1 Tbl salt
- 1 Tbl paprika
- 1 Tbl sugar
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbl onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/4 tsp ground chicken bouillon
- In a food processor place all ingredients and pulse a few times until well mixed.
- Store in a lidded container in a cool, dry place.
- Tbl of the mixture equals 1 of those seasoning packages.