It’s that time again for another fantabulous Protein Packed recipe featuring SI03‘s AMAZING Syntrax Protein Powders. I cannot be more THRILLED over this one as it involves their newest Matrix flavor – Peanut Butter Cookie! No seriously… PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE protein powder! I know, right! I was so stoked when they introduced this flavor as I ♥ peanut butter as much as I love bacon, breathing and Mr. Fantabulous (figured I had to throw him in the top three .. haha )
When I first got my bottle of this I didn’t know where to start first… do I make a shake? Do I make a dessert? Do I just lick my finger and dip it in? Um… shhh but I did all three! This stuff is KILLER! I mean my God it’s amazing! This truly tastes like a peanut butter cookie without any of the guilt! Just wait until you see the recipes I have coming up featuring this stuff! We’re talking desserts, shakes, savory dishes and so forth.
Today I decided to go with dessert! I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate so I had to find a way to go healthy with it. I made 4 of these and ate all 4 of them myself (in a week) because I kinda sorta hid them from Mr. Fantabulous because they taste that awesome! SHHHHHH Mum’s the word!
So as you can see I had to go full tilt on this one! We’re talking peanut butter, chocolate, some graham cracker pieces and greek yogurt! Not only is this packed with protein from the powder but with the addition of the Greek Yogurt this is over the top protein blasted! Ever since I made the first batch, I’ve had a constant stock of these in my freezer! I’ll often take them to the gym with me in my lunch bag (with freezer pack) and by the time I’m working out, they are thawed enough to where they are just like ice cream! But it’s healthy and it’s a fantastic reward for going that extra mile, sweating a little harder and pushing through the burn!
This protein powder is just…
seriously I am at a loss for words with this one as it’s THAT good! Psst— SI03 folks, Mr. Fantabulous thanks you for creating something that can make me at a loss for words. LOLPrint
- 2 bananas, cut into 1” slices and frozen
- 1/3 cup Syntrax Matrix Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbl honey
- 6 honey graham crackers, roughly broken up
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 10–12 Tbl dark chocolate sauce, melted
- In a blender add the bananas, 3/4 cup peanut butter, yogurt, honey and process until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the protein powder and whip until well blended.
- Take 6-8 8 ounce glass jars and pour 1” of the frozen mixture in.
- Top each with a few graham cracker pieces, drizzle on a Tbl of melted peanut butter and dark chocolate.
- Repeat until the final layer is creamy mixture (you should get 3 layers of creamy mixture). Leave 1/4” space at the top for air and expansion.
- Place the lids on top, close and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- To serve, allow to sit out for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.
For some reason as I sit here and look at these pictures I’m singing Minnie Riperton’s “Loving You” in my head… “Lovin’ you is easy cause you’re beautiful…”