WOO HOO! The new website with the new logo is live! Check it out today!
Hi all! As you can see TKW got a facelift and she’s dead sexy! This has been a long, LONG, time coming and I’m super excited! She got a pretty new logo (yes my website is a she) and a whole new wardrobe!
I have to give super huge props and my gratitude to Melissa from Melissa Rose Design and Lauren from Once Coupled for their amazing work and more importantly, their patience. They truly are gifted in their respective areas and honestly 2 of the nicest women I’ve ever worked with. The entire process was so well organized that it truly was seamless!
Melissa is the genius behind the design, new logo and what you see. Hours upon hours she and I worked together as that was honestly, the hardest part for me – deciding what I wanted or what colors I wanted. And the fonts – seriously there are 8 trillion fonts and after a while they all look the same! And Fifty Shades of Grey? HA! Try 4,873 shades of purple! But Melissa walked me through each step, giving suggestions and honest feedback. Lauren is the brains and code genius behind the functionality of the site. I’d ask 8 million questions and she answered each one patiently and explained things to me when I simply didn’t get it. I’m so truly grateful to both of these ladies and unbelievably impressed! I would HIGHLY recommend working with them!
So now let’s get to the new site. I’ve numbered all of the new features and will walk you through them.
- Work with Me – I love working with companies and brands to be honest. This page talks about all of the types of work I do with TKW.
- Press/PR – this page showcases just a small samplings of the publications I’ve been featured in
- Contact – Have a question or want to get in touch with me, contact me here!
- New LOGO – I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
- Search for Deliciousness – a more improved search functionality on the site
- Home – this will always bring you home (virtually to my kitchen)
- About – Want to know more about me? Click here!
- Recipe Index – I’ll delve more into this below but I am RIDICULOUSLY excited about this! Thanks to Melissa’s help we went through my taxonomy and created more clear categories and made it more cohesive.
- Tuesday’s Tip – Just like it says – it’s a tip I post on Tuesdays.
- Weekly Menu – This is a breakdown of the prior weekly menus
- Shop – I will be adding more items in here including personalized TKW gear and wear! Since I am an Amazon Influencer, this page will feature most Amazon items
- These are the top 3 TKW Family family favorite recipes. This will change frequently as your tastes will change.
- More TKW Family Favorites – a listing of your current favorites
- Pairs Perfectly With – This is a new feature that on the recipes will showcase how to take that single recipe and pair it with others to make a meal. I’m still going through the rest of the thousand + posts to update these.
- This Week’s Menu – seriously, I LOVE this feature! Every week this will be updated to showcase the weekly menu!
- What’s trending on TKW – these are the most searched recipes on the website this week
- Back to Top – click it and it will take you back to the top of the page
- Recipe Index – another way to get deliciousness
- Contact – another way to reach out to me
- Terms & Conditions – Legal stuff but it is important.
- Site Credits – Melissa and Lauren
- Social Media – Make sure we’re connected!
- The pig – Seriously how could I not have a pig?
- Subscribe – Make sure you subscribe to the website in order to keep having deliciousness delivered to your email!
- Tuesday’s Tip / Weekly menu – these are for easy access to see all of the Tuesday’s Tips and Weekly Menu postings!
- TKW Specialties – I’ve broken down the site into top tier categories and sub categories. In here you’ll find All Recipes as well as specific types of foods
- Sweets & Treats – we all love sweets!
- Course/Types – In here I’ve broken it up by proteins, sides and courses
- Seasonal/Holiday – While I could eat pumpkin pie all year long it’s predominately a Fall recipes
- Gift Guides – these are items that you can make as homemade gifts or guides of items to buy your favorite foodie!
- Recipe Index main Page – on here you’ll see 10 different top categories. All Recipes, Beef, Breakfast, Burgers & Sliders, Comfort Foods, Pizza, Poultry, Pressure Cooking and All Sweets & Treats
- More → This takes you to all of the category recipes!
- See More – Each category page, will display 8-12 posts and then if there are more, links to see more pages
- New Recipe Card – I LOVE this new recipe card! It features a better print button, pin recipe and is more clear. Coming soon will be nutritional information as well!
- Make it a meal! On each recipe post, we will be adding 3 new Pairs Perfectly With suggestions to make the recipe into a full meal!
I wish you could all see the huge smile I have on my face with the launching of my redesigned site! I still have a little bit of work on it and the next few days we’ll be ironing out any kinks that we see. And if you see any issues please send me a note by hitting the Contact Link.