These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Brownie Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chubby Cookies, Stuffed Breakfast Boats, and the Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! We made it through to another week, huh? With Valentine’s day over, how did you all celebrate it? Since Mr. Fantabulous was/still is sick we stayed in. Honestly, I prefer that than going out to an overpriced dinner or flowers whose prices are jacked up through the roof.
I did start the day off with pancake-shaped blueberry pancakes and finished it with a heart-shaped pizza. I mean it was pizza night after all. *smile*
Pancakes & pancake art
So as of late, we’ve been buying super delicious blueberries at Sam’s club. They are HUGE and so juicy with just a trace bit of tartness.
If you’re Mr. Fantabulous, when you see blueberries in the fridge you know you’re getting blueberry pancakes. Guys I’ve literally made him these things every day for 3 weeks! I do have every intention of sharing the recipe but I need to get the photoshoot done first.
The thing is, he’s not a fan of plain pancakes (which is what I need to shoot) so I’m stuck. And if I make the blueberry ones he eats them before I get the chance to shoot them.
So if you saw on Facebook and Instagram last week I made him heart-shaped blueberry pancakes. FYI… I am NOT a pancake artist! That stuff’s hard!
However, I found a trick (that I’m sure most of you know already) but… Put some of the batter in a squeeze bottle (mine needed a little larger hole as my pancake batter is thicker (but turns out super fluffy!). Pipe the outline of the heart on to the hot griddle. Let it cook for about 30 seconds then slowly flood the inside with the rest of the batter.
TKW Treasure Hunt & last week
Are you playing along in the TKW Treasure Hunt? I’m giving away a $200 Amazon Gift card this month! I’m ONLY giving out the clues on Facebook and Instagram but you have to search on my blog for the treasure chest!
Folks are LOVING it and having blast doing it.
- You must leave a comment on the 5 correct blog posts that have clues on them and have #TKWTreasureHunt – if your guess is wrong, I will respond to your comment so you can look for the correct post!
- Open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via email otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Giveaway is no way endorsed/sponsored/
administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Giveaway runs from 2/2/2020-2/29/2020.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Dad’s Red Beef Soup– A simple, yet delicious soup, that is perfect for a cold winter’s day!
- Grandma’s Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Pound Cake – Perfect on its own or with sliced strawberries and some whipped cream!
- Mom’s Ground Beef Stroganoff – A poor man’s meal that Mom made that was rich in flavor but friendly on the budget!
- Nutella Toffee Rice Krispie Bars– All the great flavors of stuffed peppers but done in a fraction of the time!
- Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage– Seriously THE BEST corned beef & cabbage recipe you’ll ever eat!
- Simply the best pizza dough recipe– An easy, and delicious, hand-tossed dough recipe that I’ve used for 30+ years!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. This past week between him battling week #2 of the flu and my ‘surprise’ dental work, has me pretty much tuckered out!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Double Bean Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Mom’s Comfort Beans and Weenies Potato Bake
♥ Wednesday – Honey Butter Sriracha Wings
♥ Thursday – Stuffed Breakfast Boats
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie
♥ Saturday – Creamy Baked Gnocchi with Arugula and Sausage
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken Quarters
♥ Dessert of the week – Brownie Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chubby Cookies