These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Instant Pot BBQ Coke Pulled Pork, Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles, and the Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts!
Happy Sunday and Happy Mother’s Day to all of you amazing Moms and Mom figures!
We celebrate you not only today but every day!
Mother’s day is hard for me though I am blessed. I had an amazing mom that taught me so much and truly set the foundations for the woman I’ve become today. Although she was taken when I was just 18, I still carry her with me.
Every time I’m in the kitchen, especially working with dough, I can “feel” her with me. She taught me at such a young age to respect and appreciate the ingredients. That was so important for us as we couldn’t afford to waste food.
She taught me that, with just a few basic ingredients, you’ll never go hungry and you’ll always be able to provide for not only myself but also my family.
Fast forward to my life now and I still consider myself blessed. I have Mama Fantabulous. I’m truly blessed to have such an incredible mother in law that I call Mom.
She’s a best friend and someone I cherish so deeply. We laugh until it hurts, swap stories, and chat daily on the phone. It pains me that we can’t see her today but hopefully we can go back to our normal lives and we can be with her soon!
Hard to Find Food Ingredients
Hey Family, what food items are you still having trouble finding in the store?
I ask because I want to plan my upcoming recipes accordingly. I mean I don’t want to post an amazing bread roll recipe if half of the population is still having trouble finding yeast or bread flour.
Speaking of Bread Flour, did you know I have a post on my blog that walks you through how to transform your US AP flour into bread flour with just one additional ingredient? Yep, check out THIS POST!
TKW Bonus Recipe
Did you know that in every Sunday newsletter I include an exclusive, non-published BONUS recipe? Yep! How do you get it?
- Subscribe to my newsletter.
- Confirm your subscription. You’ll get an automated email asking you to confirm your subscription.
- That’s it! You’ll only get a newsletter when I publish something on the website.
- Make sure you add me to your SAFE SENDERS LIST!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Pulled Pork Nachos– We’re talking Nacho Awesomeness here people! Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese, and a Lip-Smackin’ BBQ Sauce! Get your Deliciousness on!
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole– One of THE BEST side dishes ever! Add chicken and make it a meal!
- Breakfast Bagelwiches – Probably my top 3 most favorite breakfast sandwiches!
- Cheesecake & Berry Filled French Toast Roll-Ups– All the amazing things about cheesecake but stuffed in a french bread roll up!
- Everything Bagel Rolls– These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- Breakfast Stuffed Mushroom Caps– All the amazing flavors of breakfast stuffed in a portabello mushroom cap!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Belgian Waffles
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Wednesday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
♥ Thursday – Italian Tuna Crostini
♥ Friday – Pulled Pork Pizza Puffs
♥ Saturday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Sunday – Hot Sausage Peppers & Onions
♥ Dessert of the week – Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts