These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Orange Cream Ice Box Pie, Roasted Shrimp Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Honey Dijon Vinaigrette, and the Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts (Instant Pot)!
Happy Sunday and Happy Memorial Day Weekend! How are you spending your holiday? Yesterday we worked outside almost all day (well he did, I just got in the way).
It looks beautiful. The next step is getting some flowers for the planters.
Last night we were able to hang out, outside with some friends (socially distancing), and just enjoy the warmer weather outside.
Today is one of those I want to be lazy kind of days. We may do a little bonfire later with S’mores and hotdogs but I’m taking the day off from real cooking.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Salsa Fresca This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Rainbow Tomato & Corn Salad– Rainbow cherry tomatoes make up this light and healthy salad served with roasted corn, avocado, cucumbers, and light lime dressing!
- Stuffed Banana Peppers – Stuffed Banana peppers are a summer cookout must! Stuffed with 3 types of meats, an amazing spicy banana pepper sauce and lots of melted cheese!
- Triple Lemon Cookies These Triple Lemon Sunshine Cookies are light, bright and perfect for your spring and summer gatherings. Perfect for snacking while sitting on the porch sipping ice-cold lemonade.
- French Onion Dip This Homemade French Onion Chip dip is THE BEST dip you’ll ever have! Make up a big batch of this, grab some chips/pretzels, and head on over to the party! You’ll be a huge hit!
- Greek Turkey Burgers– These Greek Turkey burgers are juicy and loaded with such incredible Greek flavors like oregano, dill, lemon, feta, and tzatziki. Make your next meal a delicious burger!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts (Instant Pot)
♥ Tuesday – Roasted Shrimp Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
♥ Wednesday – Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers
♥ Thursday – Instant Pot Chicken Barbacoa Freezer Burritos
♥ Friday – Veggie French Bread Pizzas
♥ Saturday – Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Dill
♥ Sunday – Fantabulous Pressure Cooker Pork Ragout
♥ Dessert of the week – Orange Cream Ice Box Pie